Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring at the Dallas Arboretum

Well here I am posting some more spring flower pics on my blog. I really wasn't going to do anymore, but our friends took us to the Dallas Arboretum in east Dallas. Holy crap it was just out of this world pretty there. They are serious garden professionals there. We had a great time, and big thanks to our friend Jerry for getting us in. Of course it is no suprise that every bride in Dallas was there trying to get there pictures taken with their entourage of moms, bridesmaids, and photographers. Apparantly all the families of means in Dallas have their weddings there (It's many thousands of dollars to rent the place.) Seriously though you couldn't ask for a more fairy-tale romantic place than there for a wedding!!













Terry, Todd, and Jerry











Red Azaleas in full bloom!











Azalea craziness once again!














Dogwoods, Azalea, and tulips, WOW!!!










It's Texas there has to be a cowboy hat somewhere!!
Of course this one is made up of petunias!!







Me n Terry
Me with azalea's.
A purple chinese wisteria in all it's glory!!
Tulips for days!!
Tulips and Azaleas, STUNNING!!
Pink Azaleas soooo pretty!
Terry Restin' under a dogwood!!

3 comments:

0701reeder said...

Spring is truly glorious around you. Thanks for the photos....takes my breath away. Wouldn't it be great to have flowers like this in Utah??

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Wow, that's a serious arboretum! Absolutely gorgeous! And I must confess, after your good advice about stainless, I caved to my lust for granite!! I picked the black sink. but it's "siligranite" so it's somehow got this coat that makes it impenitrable (I hope). It looks good, and that's all I'm going for. Now I just need you to design my mosaic!

amber said...

I need major gardening help! Where's grandma with her roses when you need her???? The pictures are sooo pretty! I wish we would stop getting snow long encough for the flowers to bloom here!!!